London Residential are delighted to announce the merger of our business operations with Saffron International.
We set up London Residential in the year 2003 as an independent client focussed agency with values of trust and integrity and working for the long term interests of our landlords and vendors. It is these values, which have allowed us to grow our lettings business over the years so that we now have a leading market share in this area. Despite our growth, we still operate from one office, and these values remain as essential to us today.
We are delighted to now be in a position to merge with Saffron International. We have worked alongside Saffron as a rival but also in collaboration on several projects over recent years, and it is clear to us that Saffron operates similarly to ourselves with a shared ethos and approach.
The day to day service will not be affected by the changes, and the same staff will be handling your account. However, I wanted to briefly outline some of the additional points that we can offer to you.
• A larger lettings team, promotion to an increased database of applicants when your property is listed, and more stock to choose from when looking for accommodation
• Longer opening hours until 7 pm on weekdays and 4 pm on Saturdays with 24 hour out of hours support for managed properties
• An average void rate between tenancies that is significantly below the industry average
• A larger Property Management team with a low ratio of properties managed by each Property Manager
• A specialised HMO service where applicable, with specific expertise in the local and ever-changing licensing schemes.
• A successful corporate department with guaranteed rental income.