We are growing our lettings department for 2020 with two new exciting positions available! If you are highly motivated, highly driven person and ambitious with a passion for customer service we want to hear from you!
Leading North West London Estate Agency London Residential is seeking a confident, career driven and money-motivated Lettings Negotiator. Year on year we have successfully built the lettings department to become the first point of call within Camden Town and surrounding areas. With our presence in the residential market rapidly increasing, coupled with London Residential’s future growth plans we are looking for an outstanding performer, who has experience working within a letting agency and continually hitting or exceeding targets.
- Generating maximum lettings fees to hit or exceed agreed income targets
- Maintaining own group of prospective tenants (applicants) via extensive contact / property viewings and face-to-face sales
- Updating landlord clients on their property’s marketing
- Confidently communicating with clients and tenants to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed with the office
- Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and London area, in respect of public transport, local amenities, shops / restaurants etc.
- Administration in support of tenancy process
- Achieving performance targets
- Solid track record in lettings negotiating
- Comprehensive understanding of the property market in Camden and surrounding areas would be an advantage
- Excellent sales skills
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoy working both as part of a team and independently
- Confident and assertive where required
- Sales orientated with strong customer service levels
To apply for post:
Please complete the details below and upload your CV with a covering letter, and our Recruitment Team will be in touch if you are selected for interview.