About this 3 Bedroom Property
A stunning, Grade II listed, three bedroom family house arranged over four floors with a charming paved rear garden and sunny roof terrace. This property blends period features seamlessly with those more modern, creating a truly delightful home.
Lyme Street has little traffic and is very quiet and yet is centrally located, running between Camden Road and Georgiana Street. Ideally placed for access to Camden with all the varied amenities associated with this vibrant and lively part of London.
- A fabulous Grade II listed semi-detached period house
- Impressive double reception room with period fireplaces
- Modern kitchen
- Second reception area with space to dine which opens out onto the garden
- Three bedrooms(one with a wonderful en suite bathroom)
- Third bedroom has restricted height
- Guest shower room
- Delightful private gardens, roof terrace
- Semi Detached