Protecting your asset and peace of mind. A good Property Manager will safeguard and enhance your investment at all times. Instructing a Property Manager is also the quickest route to a hassle-free let - whether you have a growing portfolio of lettings in Camden and other North West London neighbourhoods or are a buy-to-let novice.
Your problem solver. Your crisis manager. Your fund manager. Your peacekeeper... our Property Managers are all these things and more, so if you’re looking to invest in bricks and mortar but would like a hands-off approach, contact our management specialists.
You will be assigned a dedicated Property Manager to ensure the landlord/tenant relationship is convivial at all times, keeping dialogue open and honest, and ensuring it is clear what is expected of you as a landlord and of us as your Property Managers. We want property investment to be as easy as paying into a pension or opening a cash ISA (but with better returns and an easier-to-understand approach). We are also happy to provide property letting tips to keep your investment in tip-top condition between tenancies.
One of the biggest advantages of using a London Residential Property Manager is our industry knowledge. We keep daily tabs on developments in the lettings industry so all lettings in North West London that are managed by us are legally compliant. We are also members of the following industry bodies and associations - Client Money Protect (CMP) and the Property Ombudsman.
Why Use London Residential For Your Property Management Needs:
- Local and office based Property Manager on hand to visit your property should the need arise
- Available in our office to provide advice or to answer any queries you may have in person
- Trusted local contractors who we filter to ensure they are providing competitive rates
- Small property manager to portfolio ratio to ensure that we can always be responsive to queries and requests
- Head of Property Management with over 10 years local experience in the area
- Expert knowledge and advice on HMO requirements within the local boroughs, specifically Camden’s Additional scheme
London Residential can also operate a ‘let only’ service for those landlords wishing to manage their own lettings in London.
Our comprehensive property management service includes:
- Tenant find
- Expert referencing
- Check in and check out services
- Tenant deposit protection
- Rent collection
- Everyday repairs and maintenance
- Half yearly property inspections
- Serving of relevant notices
- Reducing void periods
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
London Residential can also operate a ‘let only’ service for those landlords wishing to manage their own properties. Contact us to discuss our property management service further or to arrange a valuation of a property you wish to let out.