Leading North West London Estate Agency London Residential is seeking a confident, career driven and money-motivated business development executive. London Residential has been established for eighteen years covering Camden Town and surrounding areas.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accurately managing client data within operating databases
- Referring leads to both the lettings and sales valuers and arranging appointments using a networked diary system
- Liaising with the sales and lettings teams to ensure all business opportunities are passed on and followed up efficiently
- Monitoring property portals for new stock to the market and targeting Thames
- Identify developments through existing online software and tendering for the sites
- Arranging London Residential branded mail drops with third-party services
- Assist with content and strategy of the company’s marketing campaign
You will be working with our impressive existing client database. The key focus for this role will be to create sales and lettings opportunities for the business.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a strong personality and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Have a professional and strong telephone manner
- Be disciplined, self-motivated and productive
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Have a problem-solving attitude
Ideally have previous Sales experience (new homes) or Telesales experience in a business to customer environment. No property sector experience is essential but will be an advantage.
Full training will be provided to ensure the successful candidate is fully equipped for this role.
To apply for post:
Please complete the details below and upload your CV with a covering letter, and our Recruitment Team will be in touch if you are selected for interview.