London Residential are recruiting for a successful Senior Lettings Negotiator to join our busy residential lettings team.
Year on year we have successfully built the lettings department to become the first point of call within Camden Town, Kentish Town and their surrounding areas. With our presence in the residential market rapidly increasing, coupled with London Residential’s future growth plans we are looking for an outstanding performer, who has experience working within a letting agency and continually hitting or exceeding targets.
- Generating maximum lettings fees to hit or exceed agreed income targets
- Maintaining own group of prospective tenants (applicants) via extensive contact / property viewings and face-to-face sales
- Updating landlord clients on their property’s marketing
- Confidently communicating with clients and tenants to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed with the office
- Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and London area, with respect to public transport, local amenities, shops / restaurants etc.
- Administration in support of tenancy process
- Achieving performance targets
- 2-3 years’ proven experience working within a lettings agency – preferably within Central London
- Strong knowledge of the Camden and Kentish Town markets would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the legislations of residential lettings
- Excellent sales skills
- Must possess the ability to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels
To apply for post:
Please complete the details below and upload your CV with a covering letter, and our Recruitment Team will be in touch if you are selected for interview.